Saturday, December 3, 2011

Three Months $3,000

I remember for a while, back in the day, Daniel Negreanu was posting all of his session results.  I thought it took a lot of guts to post everything, the good, the bad and the ugly.  I've been thinking of doing the same thing for a short while.  It might make me think twice before calling that draw when I don't have the odds.  I was also a fan of the TV show Two Months Two Million.  That had four internet poker players trying to make two million dollars over two months.

Of course my plan isn't anywhere near two million.  In fact I'll probably only play 1 or two sessions a week, in my spare time.  But to make it more interesting I'm going to come up with the them of Three Months Three Thousand.

So starting January 1, 2012 I will publish the results of every live poker session I play for three months.  The somewhat arbitrary goal will be to make $3,000 by the end of those three months.  I'm hoping this will help my to kick-start this sorely neglected blog and help me focus on playing good poker.  Whenever I tweet things related to this event I'll use the hash tag #3Months3000.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Good luck! I'm sure Eric will love to read about it (ie understand) and I'll be happy for you ;)