Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Musings

My brother, Cameron,  came up to visit over the Labor Day weekend holiday.  During that time we watched the coverage of his televised table of the WSOP.  There were much rewinding and reviewing of shots.  Not to see Cameron, but instead to say, "I think I see my elbow."  Or "There's Dad's hand."  There were a couple of shots where you could actually see both of our faces on the ESPN coverage.  Unfortunately they didn't show a single hand Cameron played, so he just folded for the two hours.

Also while he was up here we played a couple of poker tournaments.  We started with the $150 Thursday night tournament at Running Aces.  Neither of us cashed, but I did last about an hour longer than he did.

Next we played the $180 Saturday morning Big-Stax at Canterbury Park.  Cameron busted in 12th before the money.  I chopped 4 handed for a little over $2500.  I had the most chips, so I got the credit for the win.  The money was nice, but beating my brother was priceless!



No comments: