Thursday, January 19, 2012

Short-term Stop Loss Program

Since I've been on a bit of a bad streak and I don't have a lot of time to recover for the three months $3000 challenge, I've decided to try a bit of a stop loss program on my cash games.  Usually I buy in for $200 and have 3 buy-ins for a potential total loss of $600 for a session.  Instead I'm going to try to buy in for $160, and have two extra bullets of $120, for a total of $400.  This should still give me a chance to take advantage of a good game, but also limit my losses if I'm not playing as well as I think I am.

I normally buy in for the maximum allowed because I tend to play better with a deeper stack.  But recently I've been running bad, so it seems like a good idea limit my losses at least until I have my confidence back

No comments: